Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Important Announcement

For the record, let the chronicles show that as of this week, I have installed my flannel sheets on my little snuggly bed.
This annual adjustment in my sleeping facilities ensures near-instant warmth when I insert myself into the cocoon for slumber, and significant snuggliness all during the night.
This modification will be sustained until about April, where upon they will be cleansed one last time and retired to their sealed enclosure, carefully preserved during the warm season for the next time they will be needed.

On another note -
Google as advised that the "new" Blogger is now available.
Is it a good thing to change now?
I noticed some negative comments from those who changed to the Beta version.

No comments:

ON BEING A JANITOR

April 15 th of 2013 was my last year to work for HR Block. I disliked the corporate pressure to make us call customers to try to sel...