Sunday, April 22, 2007

Incrimental Addition to Previously Published Information 2

WARNING!
THE FOLLOWING COMMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN APPROVED BY AL SHARPTON OR JESSE JACKSON!

Just a note to let both of you know that I am still alive.
Let the Chronicles show that I have been busy.
I am working on a big project at work.
I have worked the past 15 days in a row.
Some days (like yesterday) for over 11 hours.
I am very tired.
My hands are slightly swollen from all of the dexterity-heavy work I am doing (installing computer data network cables in large equipment racks).
Because of my extended work hours, more pleasant and trivial pursuits have been ignored.
This shall not continue indefinitely.

Just as a teaser, I am in the process of writing my autobiography.
I do not intend to have it published, it is not that interesting.
I am writing it mostly for my children so that they can know who I am, and what events shaped me into the person that I am (and am not).
I expect to be done with this project in a year or two.

No comments:

ON BEING A JANITOR

April 15 th of 2013 was my last year to work for HR Block. I disliked the corporate pressure to make us call customers to try to sel...