Saturday, May 05, 2007

Date of Uppage

WARNING! THE FOLLOWING COMMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN APPROVED BY AL SHARPTON OR JESSE JACKSON.

Just to let you know that I am still alive.
I have been working.
In my spare time I have been writing.
I am doing a critique of a book by D. S. Warner, and writing my autobiography.
This week I bought another gigglebite of memory for my Linux machine.
That will pump it up to two gigglebites of RAM.
I also bought a new bench for me to sit on when I play my keyboard/s.
I "need" neither of these items, but God is blessing me with a little extra income over my real needs.
I am saving most of the surplus for my retired times later this year or next year.

No comments:

ON BEING A JANITOR

April 15 th of 2013 was my last year to work for HR Block. I disliked the corporate pressure to make us call customers to try to sel...