Thursday, September 14, 2006

The Following letter was sent today

To
Senator John McCain
Senator Lindsey Graham
Senator John Warner


Gentlemen,

I am disgusted and offended by your opposition to the definition of interrogation rules under the Geneva Convention.

You are obviously more interested in protecting the enemies of our nation than in protecting this nation.

Because of this latest action and your previous statements, actions and votes on initiatives regarding the prosecution of the war on terrorism, I am convinced you are dangerous to this country.

I consider each of you traitors to this nation and I will fully support your prosecution for treason.

No comments:

ON BEING A JANITOR

April 15 th of 2013 was my last year to work for HR Block. I disliked the corporate pressure to make us call customers to try to sel...