Tuesday, November 04, 2008

On This Momentous Day....

My the time gets away.

Since we last visited, I ran nine more miles, studied for, and passed my HR Block tax preparation course (woo hoo!) and stood in line this morning (after a nice run in the semi-darkness) and voted.

I wonder if God is going to let the Chaldeans invade this country and take us all to Babylon.

Here is the scripture that has been on my mind for the last week or so regarding this event...

10 ... because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12

I realize that this passage is referring to people in a spiritual context, but it seems to apply to us in a national/political aspect as well.

We shall see....
Tonight there will be a news blackout at my house.
Much more edifying activities to pass the time doing.

No comments:

ON BEING A JANITOR

April 15 th of 2013 was my last year to work for HR Block. I disliked the corporate pressure to make us call customers to try to sel...