Monday, July 31, 2006

Chors n more


This picture is from my trip to Oregon two years ago.
That is my brother in law - Dennis standing on the rocks.
Just to the right my sister is outlined.
She was taking a picture, too.
The wind was blowing in from the sea pretty hard that afternoon and the waves were really showing off against the rocks.
So sis and I just waited until a nice big juicy one blew up on the rocks and we both snapped it.
I admit I have "tweeked" the color a little.
Well, okay, I tweeked the color a lot.
It was kind of a cloudy and gray day with the sun peeking through here and there.
The original (grayish) picture was pretty nice, I thought, but this version is way smoother.
(did I use that right, Josh?)
Hope you all like this one.

My dead grass got a haircut today.
My yard received a little rain over the last couple of days, so about 17 blades began to grow.
This made them stick out from the rest of the Hunstville Sahara.
I determined that things needed a little evening up (or down).
So I cranked up the ol' wheeled botanical clippers and performed some yard kathaheero (John 15:2) ;)

It was nice and hot outside.
My body did vent many moistures.
I like the heat.
If I could I would like live in Arizona or Utah or Nevada.
Nice n hot there.

I spent most of the day working on a Bible study on unity vs. false doctrine.
I got the inspiriation from a statement in/on basfsogp's blog.
I'm still working on it.
It is 15 pages long so far.
But I'm almost done.

No comments:

ON BEING A JANITOR

April 15 th of 2013 was my last year to work for HR Block. I disliked the corporate pressure to make us call customers to try to sel...